- Schedule, notice, coordinate and attend all board meetings
- Provide board packages prior to meetings
- Attend all regularly scheduled board meetings
Service & Communication
- Prompt response to all association phone calls and correspondence
Develop and execute professional marketing campaigns that consistently meet property performance objectives for existing and repositioned properties.
- Prompt deposit of all association receipts
- Diligently pursue all delinquent accounts
- Monthly homeowner billing
- Prompt payment of all association expenses
- Long term financial planning (i.e., cash flow and reserves)
- Assist with securing annual insurance policy
- Confirm all contractors have appropriate insurance coverage
- Assist with filing of association insurance claims
Repairs & Maintenance
- Oversee association repairs and maintenance
- Oversee the ordering process of all supplies/materials as needed
- On-site Personnel and Operations – Our employees help ensure both resident and owner satisfaction through keen attention to detail.
- Coordination of on-site inspections, budgeting contractor management and more.
- Administer all association, regular maintenance contracts